5 Forks Nails
Recent Comments 5 Forks Nails:
1. Scheduled 2 appointments together. I was finished with my service entirely before they even started on the second person in my party. What’s the point of making an appointment to have your time disrespected. Also, from water to finish my
2. Every 6-8 weeks I bring my Grandmother to this salon to get a pedicure. We always love our experience. The staff is always friendly and accommodating.
3. Literally THE most unfriendly salon I’ve ever been to. So rude and often even with a scheduled appointment they run so behind you can’t manage your day around it. I’ve had a birthday pedicure with a few friends and they were all scheduled
4. Lisa is a gem! I highly recommend her, she did an awesome job on my mani+pedi. She paid very close attention to detail, very sanitary, and just a sweet spirit person! The facility is very clean, trendy and modern decor, well lit establishment. Very cozy and the wait wasn’t long at all.
5. Critical: Professionalism, Punctuality
My daughter and I had appointments for 12:30 – she wanted tips and I wanted a pedicure. At 1:20, she was done and I was still waiting on my pedicure with my feet in cold water. They took at least three other people with 1:00 appointments
6. Critical: Professionalism
This salon is near my house. The first few times were great! The last couple times the owner was rude. I walked in and she was on her phone – earbuds…. so I couldn’t tell she was on the phone.. I thought she was speaking to me and she
7. The most immaculately clean Salon I’ve ever been in! Service and quality is top notch!! Love this business and all the employees!
8. Have been seeing Jayden for over a year and he never disappoints. He can do any nail art I bring him. He also has figured out a way to keep my nails from chipping from using so many sanitizers and cleaners. He is truly amazing….
9. Critical: Professionalism, Punctuality
I have been going to this salon since they opened many years ago. I have had countless bad experiences, but honestly returned due to convenience. I’m a mom to two kids and a business owner where my spare time is precious. Mary, the owner,
10. Critical: Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
Very unprofessional. Made a reservation and waited outside for more than 20 minutes. I ended up walking away because they didn’t sit me down at the specified time I asked for a reservation. The whole point of a reservation is to have room