BET Salon & Beauty Supply
Recent Comments BET Salon & Beauty Supply:
1. Positive: Quality, Value
I have been commuting to RI to get my hair done here since I was a kid! 20+ years later I still loveeee the services. The owner does her best to accommodate walk ins and anyone who enters the shop! When people ask where can they get a certain style done I always recommend BET because they always up for the task!!!
Services: Braids, Hair extensions, Hairstyling
2. I go here all the time. I love this place. Sometimes it’s a little wait. But well worth it and prices are great.
3. Ficka is awesome and does great work braiding my hair every time. Thanks hun.
4. I go here to get a couple cornrows on the side of my head. The ladies are always very nice and I never have to wait long. And my braids look amazing!
5. Critical: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Value
I DONT RECOMMEND. A very bad place. They don’t look welcoming and don’t answer greeting. I wanted to do my hair WITH a color I wanted and they started bad talking the hair color and talking anyhow about it. Speaking in a language WHICH I
6. Critical: Professionalism, Punctuality
If you value your time don’t go here. They are literally the worst when it comes to time and professionalism. I booked a time for 9am when I arrived they told me the girls that were meant to do my hair just weren’t coming. At 12:30 my hair
7. I got my hair braided by a Haitian woman who did a wonderful job. I felt like she listened to me and tried her best to give a the style and look I went for. I’d def go back there again!
8. Critical: Professionalism, Punctuality
Completely unprofessional and they do not value your time. I waited 1.5 hrs past my scheduled appointment before I walked out.
9. Positive: Quality, Value
They do NOT know how to do knotless so don’t ask. Everything else is fine and the girl in the way back, close to the dryers can’t braid nicely so don’t go to her for any scalp braids only retwists, box braids, etc . Everyone else is well.
10. Critical: Quality, Value
I only wanted 2 cornrows straight back w/ added hair nothing complicated or long. What I got was… 2 cornrows.. around my head, a bunch of black hair gel, and I got charged $40 and still tipped! How come my friend paid $30 for 4 braids and