Recent Comments Bluffton Commons:
1. I was at Great Clips. This place is wonderful and I love the way they take time for you and on your hair. Not rushing you out the chair. I really love getting my hair trimmed here.
2. Enjoyable place to walk around and sight see plus great restaurants food is fair to very good. Price is comparable to your food. Service is great and polite staff. Good time great food nice safe place
3. I have to love the small- town atmosphere of Bluffton. Everyone is friendly helpful and a reminder of how important good service really is
4. Got some great places there such as Great Clips, The Greek Table and Subway but they could use more places such as a Spectrum office and a few more places.
5. Like this place. Very convenient for me and has several shops that I have used.
6. Very nice area. A fw other businesses in the shopping center
7. Great order of businesses… offer lunch/dinner… groceries… dr Office… jewelry… etc. Options!!!
8. This is a great one-stop shop area in Bluffton. You have a Publix, a local owned liquor store, a fantastic Greek restaurant, ect. Always clean and plenty of parking. Conveniently located next to a bank as well.
9. Quiet . Not too much major name shop
10. All in all a decent little plaza. The Chinese take away is good. The optometrist is the only one I’ve used in 20 years. The staff at Sally’s are good people.