Box Car Coffee
Recent Comments Box Car Coffee:
1. Stopped by when I had a job interview in town and this coffee was delicious! I had a caramel macchiato that was better than any I’ve had at Starbucks and the staff were really nice. I’d definitely recommend this coffee shop if you’re going through town
2. Really great coffee and really good service. I was looking for a place that wasn’t Dunkin’ Donuts on my road trip.Well worth the short drive off the highway. I don’t know where they get their banana nut muffins from but they are amazing
3. I like both their coffee and their doughnuts: if only they were open later, because they seem like the perfect place to get a treat and do some laptop work!
4. Cute hometown coffee shop, great coffee and a variety of specialty doughnuts. Definitely recommend!
5. They usually have amazing service and some of the best coffee. They’re always up to customizing and trying new things. Friendly and efficient. One of my favorite places to go. 💕 💕
6. W batista W Frappe W haydn I love my mommy give Morgan a raise so she can support her family of haydn
7. The best stop on my way through on vacation! Delicious and added to my list of must stop again!
8. Wonderful local place to get some coffee and great local doughnuts
9. Called at 10min to 8pm to verify this place was open. It took five minutes to get there and the door was already locked and closed sign up. Had to call to verify they can still serve coffee, blended was our desired choice. I was told that
10. The aroma as soon as you opened the door makes you want to bottle it up and take it home with you. It’s a quaint little coffee shop with beautifully filled cases of pastries. Very clean. Friendly staff. It’s a hidden gem in downtown Chipley.