Recent Comments Classic Nails:
1. As a walk-in my wait was less than 20 mins. Ginger did my feet. She’s an angel. And Van did my nails. FANTASTIC! Highly recommended. Very clean and Professional. I love it.
2. I wish I could give 0 stars. I have never experienced the treatment I received at this nail salon at any salon I have attended. I went to this salon specifically because my sister said they perform children manicures. Mind you, they have
3. Sam and his wife are amazing! I was the last customer of the day, and they were super sweet, and hooked me up with the best pedi I’ve ever had! They even had glow in the dark SNS! And her eyebrow waxing game is on point! 💖💖💖💖
4. They do an amazing job wouldn’t even think of going anywhere else I get the guy on booth 9
5. Kenny and his staff do an excellent job. He has changed some staff and released the ones who weren’t performing adequately. I keep going back because of the courtesy and home-feeling I have when I’m there getting my nails done. I don’t
6. Critical: Professionalism, Quality, Value
Just a warning.. they can’t shape nails correctly. They also can’t do ANY designs regardless of how simple it is. Three of my friends and I went in there today and were all disappointed with the outcome. The staff is sweet, but we each
7. Everyone is so nice. Customer service is excellent.
8. Lisa is the best! I don’t think I’ll ever let anyone else touch my nails. She’s always super sweet and always has a great attitude. The environment is so soothing and makes you feel so calm. This is one of the best nail salons for a great
9. I used to go here many years ago when Kenny was the owner but stopped to venture out to experience other places and plus he was leaving the salon. I started going back on Easter weekend. That particular weekend was pretty busy but they
10. I’ve been using this salon for several years. Never had a problem with fungus until recently. My finger nail started one by one with fungus. I’m changing salons. Their equipment isn’t sanitized. And they are always in a rush to get you in and out. More people should speak up or call SC License board.