Curley’s Barber Shop
Recent Comments Curley’s Barber Shop:
1. I needed a haircut. They open at 8am. I was taken immediately by a highly competent barber. “Barber”, not “hair stylist”. Cut my hair exactly as I wanted it. And the price … Wow … I’m used to NYC barber prices. Let’s just say I paid
2. I’ve been going here for over 30 years. It’s a great barbershop! They cut a nice head of hair for a fair price. The barbers are as friendly as they get. Eli is my sons favorite barber and for good reason. He cuts his hair perfect everytime
3. Dawn can do women’s and mens hair cuts beautifully! Such a great old school barbershop and best in the area.
Services: Haircut, Long haircut, Scissor cut
4. Thank You so much Pete for doing a fabulous haircut with layers on me today and you were so very nice , Great Job!!
5. My son got a great cut and line up. Definite do again.
6. They got a new girl there. Awesome hair cut. Support your hometown barber.Great place.
7. Brought my son there everything was fine in the beginning , but by the time they were done my son was visually upset.when we got to the car he said that toward the end he was really rough.my son said that he was digging the comb into the
8. Been going to Eli for years now always the same always a great haircut and a great price
9. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
Best barber that I’ve found in New Smyrna. Josh is who you want. Professional, fast and comedic. You can’t go wrong if he’s available. Worth the wait if you want an actual good hair cut. Thanks pal.
Services: Beard trim, Scissor cut
10. This place is great. Since my usual haircut place messed up and I swore I’d never go back, I went Curley’s. It’s an old time barbershop with the big old chairs and all the other tools of the trade, yet it can also style and provide other