Dila Nails And Spa
Recent Comments Dila Nails And Spa:
1. Horrible, dip manicure cracked after 1 week- they won’t correct this and have had this review removed 2xs. I’ve been here twice, first time gel that lasted almost a week before peeling. Tried again with the duo, not worth the frustration.
2. Critical: Quality
Hi. I’ve been going to this nails salon the past 3 months. The fist time was fabulous, the second time was ok and then the next few times it got worse. Both services were horrible. Fill and pedicure.. I feel like they took advantage of my
3. Good service. Clean space. Friendly staff. Owners are bit on the unfriendly side tho
4. I scheduled a pedicure. The woman was nice and proceeded to begin the pedicure. At one point she used a pumice stone in my left heel. She begin scrubbing in a normal way for a pedicure. However, she kept scrubbing my left heel to the point
5. Critical: Professionalism, Quality
Took my mom and grandmother. The chairs were very uncomfortable, the massage only consisted of rubbing in lotion. I had to ask to have polish removed from my skin, two of my grandmothrrs toes only got one coat and my mother had her foot cut open on the side with a cuticle tool. Would not recommend.
6. Staff were friendly but I wish my pedicure would have been better, massage was too quick, hot ricks was like 5 secs.
7. First time here and while they were busy they were still very fast, friendly, and professional. Will definitely be going back and do recommend!
8. I scheduled a nail appointment for a fill at 10:00. Another person walked in a head of me they took her rght away. I had to wait 25 minutes until she was done I didn’t get finished until 11:35
Service: Acrylic nails
9. This is by far the best nail salon that I have ever been to. The staff is always attentive to your needs and I never feel rushed! The manager (Ca$h) is amazing and super funny and does incredible nails! Lisa gives the best pedis and I can always count on Lee to do my artwork. It is worth EVERY dime!
10. Absolutely love this place! Hands down the best nail shop in Lodi. They have excellent customer service and great worksmanship! Cash is my go to nail tech! He does wonders and doesn’t disappoint. Never had to tell him what to do because he