Dougie’s Tattoo Parlor
Recent Comments Dougie’s Tattoo Parlor:
1. Got my nose piercing here. Staff is super friendly and welcoming upon entering. They are very clean and knowledgeable on piercings and tattoos. Only got my nose pierced, but I’m sure any tattoos would be good. They don’t do septum piercings, not a big deal, just for anyone’s reference beforehand. I’ll definitely be back!
2. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
Oh… emmm… geee…. I was Dougie’s first client on this day and he did such an amazing job. I freaking love that he has done my first tattoo. Thank you Dougie!!!!!
3. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
I called right when the shop opened to see if they took walk-ins and Dougie told me and my bestfriend to come right on in! We drove 50 minutes and both got small tattoos and one piercing each and he even dealt with us being annoying with
4. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality, Value
Doug was awesome! He took me and my GF for a walk in tattoo & we decided to get piercings as well. Being new to the area he was so friendly, informative and funny! He had us laughing the whole time. The shop is clean and he’s got great pricing! Thank you Dougie, I’ll make sure to stop in again soon !!
5. Love this place Im from the dmv area and will not go anywhere else I’m going again later today for 2 tats
Services: Tattoos, Piercings
6. I have gone here for a couple years now and even come with my son and love it! Reasonable prices, even did one in my handwriting and my wedding vows on my shoulder. Great environment every visit.
7. I’m soooooo pleased with the service that my daughter received. Dougie and his wife were amazing and accommodating beyond measure. I will definitely be going back to them.
8. Him and his wife are so nice… The shop is super clean, he’s super efficient and his prices are very reasonable for quality work! I haven’t been tattooed by him yet, but I’m planning on it. He has however pierced my tragus, daith and
9. I had a very positive experience getting my nose pierced at this shop. I didn’t have to wait a long time (maybe 15 minutes). The piercing itself only took literally 2 minutes. They had great customer service and I would definitely go back for any other piercings.
10. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
This is my favorite tattoo shop I’ve gotten all my tattoos here and Dougie is very cool, usually never that long of a wait and the shop is in a decent location.
Service: Nose piercing