Drive In Barber Shop
Recent Comments Drive In Barber Shop:
1. A good place to get a great haircut. Mark uses an appointment app so I never have to wait
2. Affordable haircut, friendly and helpful staff, did a good job according to my instruction. Place is stylish, not crowded.
3. I have been there multiple times and there’s a bald guy that’s has cut my kids hair and he is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I think his name is Justin? But he has been so patient with my boys and has given them the best experience and haircuts. I will forsure be coming back!
4. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
I like coming in here it’s the only barbershop I’ll go to within three days drive. It’s got that feel good atmosphere, that old atmosphere that makes me forget just how mundane, and boring my life day to day life is. Coming in here weekly
5. These guys are great !! Quick affordable and professional!!
6. Great cuts and not a long wait, barbers actually know what they’re doing!
7. this is bad barber place they do not go off of ur pictures u have them look at n they jus keep cutting n not show u ur hair mid cut to show u
8. Drive in Barber shop is great. Amazing customer service and quick turn around Justin did my hair and trimmed my beard. I was pleased.
9. Used to be the best place around until their two best barbers left and opened their own shop right down the street. I took my kids there after they left and it was a total disaster. I eventually found the other guys down the road at KC Barber Shop and we go there now and we get great service.
10. This place is in a good location. It is near fusion teriyaki grille and pepperoni grille. They cut hair very well with friendly service. When you leave there, you leave feeling refreshed with low cost service. I reccomend that if you need a new barber shop in regards of good service, low cost, and great location. This is it.