El Paisa restaurant
Recent Comments El Paisa restaurant:
1. The food is excellent. Is a bit pricey but considering the serve good amount of food is worth it 😋. The staffing is friendly and polite. I love eating here. Thanks!
2. The place has gone downhill over the past few years, likely due to La Casona stepping up their position. El Paisa was the place to be years ago, I grew up coming here constantly but the service and food has certainly taken a turn downward.
3. Update : they now take credit card ! 1/23/2021
Updated : They now have ample parking ,free of charge by the side of the
4. The service was slow and wasn’t sure how to respond when I said my son has a peanut allergy. The food didn’t have much flavor and the steak was over cooked and dry.
5. This place still serves quality food. I have been bringing my family here for at least 35 years and the service and food still excellent.
6. As always food, and service was outstanding!!! I had the Bandeja Paisa! Place is adding an outside eating area, in the works!!! Fond memories, and Awesome growth.
7. I enjoy eating at this restaurant… the food is delicious with good sized portions at a good price. The service is pretty good and the waiters are attentive to the customers’ needs. I always enjoy my meals here. Definitely recommend for family dinners.
8. The Worst place I have ever eaten the food was nasty didn’t have flavor it was old it was rubbery the service was terrible I would not recommend it very sad
9. Clean, friendly, wide selection. Big portions reasonable cost, But bring your reading glasses the menu has such small print.
10. I’ve been coming here since I was very little and their recipes never change. La Bandeja is always good but the portion sizes always change so that’s why there is a 4 star rating. El Calentado is also my favorite dish which is what you see