Recent Comments Elegant Nails:
1. Dana did an AMAZING job!! One of the best pedicures I have ever had and I am loving my Christmas manicure. Went with the dip powder (first time) and I will never go back!! Just beautiful!! Definitely will come back!!
2. Tracy is AWESOME. She is very nice and professional. She suggested the dip powder because it is chemical-free so I tried it and I love it. She did a french manicure for me with a little nail art on my ring fingernails. It is beautiful. I
3. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
Kelly and Tracy were my nail techs. They were so polite and friendly. I got the dip powder nails and a firewalker pedicure as well as getting my eyebrows arch on a Saturday! They were prompt and informative in regards to the services they were providing! I had an excellent experience… will be going back in 3 weeks for a fill in!
Services: Dip powder, Waxing, Pedicures
4. The staff was friendly and helpful. There were 3 of us and we all loved our nails 💅 The new renovations are so beautiful ☁️
5. The place was nice and clean but the service was not great at all. When we walk in a person was yelling at us from who knows where, asking what we want. Then the lady didn’t ask me how I like my toe nails, and just clipped them off way too
6. Dana was wonderful. She did a fabulous job with my manicure. and my pedicure was phenomenal. Loved the hot stone massage. 10/10 would recommend.
Services: Manicures, Dip powder, Pedicures
7. Me and my daughter went here today and service was great with my nail tech but my 15 year old daughter asked to have her eyebrows shaped up, and the guy (believe to be the owner) I am not sure what his name is did a horrible job. He was
8. Critical: Professionalism
I will definitely give Elegant Nails another chance in the future – but I am disappointed in how Dana treated me today. She was on her cell phone for maybe half of the time she was working on my nails, she swatted my hand away (while she
9. Got my manicure and pedicure. Absolutely love the out come! So pretty!!
Services: Manicures, Dip powder, Nail art, Pedicures
10. Critical: Professionalism
When I asked for a simple manicure and polish the employee whose name I do not know used a drill on my nail to file it. Thinking that she would buff it out, she used nail polish to cover it up. I thought it seemed odd and she was also