ENVY NAILS & SPA
Recent Comments ENVY NAILS & SPA:
1. got charged $68 for a FILL not including the tip. i don’t even think i’ve paid that much for a full set. then ice had these for 2 days. im in school so I really don’t do much so there’s no reason for this to happen. i have never had gel
2. I showed them a picture of the design I wanted on my ring fingers and painted my nails specifically for that design and then when we got done and ready to put that design on my ring fingers they told me they couldn’t do it because the girl
3. I was in visiting from out of state and stopped in for a dip manicure to kill sometime. The place was nice but my manicure was terrible. Also the conversation being had from the tech to me wasn’t appropriate. The conversation of kids and having kids should never be brought up..
4. I had my nails done on a Wednesday less than a day later the polish is off. I actually emailed them less than 24hrs after getting them done b/c the polish was coming off. I now have 4 nails left with polish! I understand it was the holidays
5. Positive: Value
Blown away by the great quality and service! The nail tech who did my nails was very friendly and my gel nails lasted two weeks before I got a single chip. The salon looks really nice inside, there’s lots of light and everything is really
6. 4 sisters from Nebraska in Sioux Falls on vacation. We had a wonderful experience getting pedicures!!! We were able to get an appointment the day we called, and were very happy with our pedicures!!! Thank you so much!!!
7. I went to this salon to get some acrylics with gel polish put on for the first time and was a bit disappointed. The technician who did my nails was nice but seemed a bit annoyed when I told him I wanted round nails instead of the coffin
8. My pedicure was relaxing and I love the messaging chairs. The gentleman who did my pedicure was friendly and gave a great foot message as well.
Beautiful ombré nails done. Both services much needed!
Services: Acrylic nails, Pedicures
9. They made a mess of our nails. Took a chunk out of my daughters foot and made my grandsons finger bleed. They Said they could do designs and then they told us half way through that they can’t. They are not lgbtq friendly. My grandsons first mani pedi and it was a horrible experience.
Services: Gel manicure, Pedicures
10. Waited 45 minutes for an appointment. No one talked with us, giving a heads up for a wait, very disappointing, wasted nearly an hour and didn’t even get to get my nails done.