Recent Comments Family Cuts:
1. The place was packed when I got there but surprisingly I didn’t have to wait as long as I thought I would. There was a blonde girl who cut my hair. I didn’t get her name but she gave me the best haircut I have ever had. 10/10 would recommend.
2. Came in to get a haircut. I showed the lady a picture of how I wanted my haircut which was to the girls shoulders my hair barely reach my shoulders anymore. Then she layered my hair when I never asked her to. She also cut my curly hair wet.
3. This establishment is amazing, the staff was very friendly and professional. This will be my new main hair care place.
4. Ssid shampoo was $5 but that’s leaving with a wet head. Extra 15 to blow dry. I felt that was slick dealing
5. My 4yr old daughter got her 1st haircut and loved it!
6. Friendly and skilled. A place you can take the whole family. I have used Mrs. Rose since 2004… And also has cut my oldest sons hair, that’s 16 now, but since he was only about 6 months old… And my youngest and he’s 13.
7. Place was friendly and cordial and did a great job cutting hair
8. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality
I am evacuated from hurricane Ida and was in severe need of a cut as my bangs had overgrown beyond being able to see. I came to this place to treat myself to feel a little more human . Angel was not only extremely friendly and welcoming she
9. Critical: Professionalism, Quality
Everything was fine, I told the lady that was going to cut my hair that I wanted my hair still to be at my eyes, and I wanted to back trimmed, I had nice long hair. It is truly a tragedy. With out asking if the length was correct or even
10. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
Walked in and sat me straight down. Very nice and professional.