Recent Comments Graystone Crossing:
1. Good cookies, however the place is dirty and staff could use some basic customer service skills. No one is expecting OUSTANDING service just attentive.
2. This is one of the largest group of stores and restaurants I’ve seen in all my travels. Everything from deli selections to dessert at The Cookie Crumble…fresh homemade cookies everyday ..menu changes weekly.to delicious food at the Famous
3. Small strip mall in front of a Walmart with a good variety of shops. Always clean despite being very busy
4. Crumbl and Tropical Smoothie Cafe are weekly stops for us. Quick service at both locations.
5. Was a nice selection of stores. The Peking Tokyo Asian Cuisine Restaurant is where I actually went. The food was great! They were quick with my order that I had placed in advance. They were also following covid guidelines and had hand sanitizer for customers to use.
6. Several wonderful restaurants very convenient without having to wonder to far you have all the things you would utiltize within walking distance as well as driving.or of my personal fav restaurants excellent good and service.
7. Average strip mall. Many “gotchas” with tight turns and lots of traffic. So “keep your head on a swivel”!
8. I came by for my Blimey Limey and an awesome associate recommended that I tried the Bbq Shrimp Quesadilla.. I usually don’t listen to “suggestive sells” but im glad I did this time. It contained the perfect blend of spice with some
9. Love the Nail Salon. You go get your nails done and it feels like everyone is your family.
10. My bf trys to stop here every Saturday