Recent Comments Happy Nails:
1. Salon is very clean and staff is very friendly. Kelly did beautiful work on my gel pedicure and manicure. She paid very close attention to details and applied many coats of polish that are sure to last!
Services: Manicures, Pedicures
2. Will seems to always have an attitude. When I went today he said something about me not holding my hands still. I replied about a nerve condition I had and told him next time I’ll just do a gel since he has a problem with doing my nails and
3. I am very happy with my full set done by technician Tony Lee. He took his time and was very friendly. The shop is very pretty and they have a lot of services to offer. I will definitely return.
4. Critical: Professionalism
I GENEROUSLY TIPPED HIM, in cash-as he requested, BEFORE SEEING THE MISMATCH COLORS. First, Will never touched my cuticles on a full set of nails. My nails look great but my cuticles look awful. THEN, the polish on my hands and feet were
5. Rude. don’t waste your time. There are much better places than this one..honestly any of the nearby business are better. Lifetime resident, never will i go to this establishment again.
6. They work very fast on my toes and nails ! She didn’t take her time on my nails . They are very thick and not shaped well ! My toes are not cut well neither painted good enough .
7. I just moved here and I am looking for a good nail salon. I have been to three already, I am still searching. Not sure how to rate this place so I gave it a 3. The salon was clean, she gave me a fast pedicure, no fanfare. A fast (very fast)
8. I loved my nails so much! Me and my family got our nails done and were so pleased!
9. My nails were all shapped different and poorly done. They are over priced for the work they did on my nails.
10. The place was clean and people were friendly and speak great English but didn’t do a good job at all. Polish was old, hands and feet were suppose to match but didn’t! I spent almost $200 for 2 people and neither of us were satisfied. Won’t be back!