HOUSE OF INK
Recent Comments HOUSE OF INK:
1. I went with a friend and got a piercing and was so impressed with the ladies that helped us. The lady that does the piercing was fast and efficient and clean and the receptionist lady was so sweet and had amazing eyebrows 😍 I will
2. Very clean and professional. My daughter got her ears and helix done and I got both Tragus done. An absolute awesome place to go for a piercing. Suzy was great.
3. Extremely rude, and unprofessional. Some girl named Joey didn’t know what a sword is, redid my whole design to look like a dagger because she refused to tattoo anything resembling a cross….When I asked for my deposit back she started
4. So far. I’m happy. I got a Daith peircing and my sister got a peircing there to. 40.00 not bad 🙂 👌
5. I did not get to use this business because I tried to set up an appointment ant the lady that answered the phone would not even listen to me. She acted if I was bothering her and all I was trying to do is set up an freaking appointment.
6. Comfortable safe vibes here, mostly female staff that are very nice and friendly. Got my first ear piercing here, and it was quick, definitely would go back
Services: Piercings, Ear piercing
7. Critical: Professionalism, Quality, Value
Save yourself the money and the heartache and just drive to durango for your tattoo! I will let my pictures do most of the talking when it comes to quality (yikes!) But IF you do decide to get a tattoo here – show up in a clunker (not your
8. Positive: Quality
The piercer helped me out with changing out my piercing i received from another shop. She did it so fast and was so pleasant while doing it. I will 100% go back next time I’m needing a piercing!!
9. The piercer always does a really good job, I have gotten three different piercings from her and she made the prices super fast and very simple. These are the tragus and daith I just got on Friday.
10. I took my 6 yr old daughter to get her ears pierced and Suzy took excellent care of her!! She really did such an amazing job! She made us feel comfortable and she was so sweet and kind. I’m so grateful we went here instead of the mall. Haha