Ji’s Barber Shop
Recent Comments Ji’s Barber Shop:
1. They take only cash, so don’t forget your wallet! Very friendly staff. Happy with the cuts.
2. Walked into Jis my first time there very friendly employees, lady asked me what I wanted done told her she went to work was done in 15 minutes done a great job , prices are very reasonable and they open at 7 am , and no appointment needed
3. Quality haircuts by a quality staff. Mininal wait time and a haircut tailored to your style. Always a good experience here. The only downside is you need to plan ahead to bring cash…. so you may be delayed if you forget to.
4. My husband had been using another local barbershop for years until the new owners essentially turned it into more of a beauty salon. He started going to Ji’s and loves the barbershop feel and the quality of service. He especially likes not having someone trying to upsell him for other products.
5. Have been getting my hair cut here past 10 years and have never been disappointed.
6. They’re doing away with massages June 1…nooooooooo
7. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
Seems I was the first in this morning. Helped right away. Excellent well missed hair cut. Perfectly the way I like. Very friendly and nice staff, will be returning for sure. I left feeling great and refreshed for the day. Like only the way a fantastic haircut can make you feel. Great job 👍
8. I believe they always do a good job on the hair cutting side very good, but to me sometimes they will have things on the TV there that are not family viewing.
Strange talk shows, soap operas, anti-American news stories, just unacceptable
9. Always amazing service and great pricing.
10. My husband enjoys getting his hair cut here. The location is very convenient right outside of the Daleville gate at Fort Rucker. Service is quick and friendly. I would recommend this place just as my husband started coming to this barber shop based on a recommendation from a colleague.