Kelly Nail & Spa
Recent Comments Kelly Nail & Spa:
1. Kelly’s always does an amazing job on my nails. I Brought my friend with me this time since she had a bad experience at a different nail salon. Kelly took care of her nails and they look WAY better and she didn’t hurt her like the salon she
2. This place was the worst ever! I asked for longer nails and they gave me short, stubby, bumpy nails. He filed my skin instead of my nails and made me bleed. Then he had the audacity to ask to pay extra. Never go there, if you don’t want your manicure looking like a mess!
Services: Manicures, Dip powder, Acrylic nails
3. Walked in all conversations stop and eyes were directed at me. I stared back, felt like a movie scene. Had an appointment was ignored for 30 minutes. A lady came in after me and was serviced 1st. I took my money elsewhere. Never again!
4. Was my first time getting a pedi…Loved it and will definately go back to Kelly’s
5. We were in Texarkana (08/2018) for a wedding, and my wife, her sisters, mother, and niece went to Kelly Nail & Spa on Richmond Rd. for manicures…a girls’ day out on a Saturday afternoon. They reported that Kelly’s was clean, bright, and
6. I love Kelly Nail & Spa….I hate waiting but for Kelly I will!!!! I get my nails dipped & yes they are long, pretty and all mines!!! No fake nails!! See picture below 💅 😊
7. I’ve been coming here for two years. It’s the best place, I always get a gel manicure. The polish stays on for two weeks or more, never chips and they don’t put it on super thick either. Even with an appointment you do wait a bit, but it’s worth it.
8. Critical: Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
These are the rudest, most unprofessional, horrible nail technicians I have ever encountered. I remember once I went the day after my aunt had committed suicide, and I was talking about it with my nail technician. She said “we all call you
9. Very clean, they used clean items, very friendly and told you what they were going to do before they did it.
10. I decided to take my niece to get a manicure and pedicure for homecoming. After I got a nail polish change, I wanted to run a few errands before my grandmother’s funeral. Before I walked out the door my niece was being moved to Kelly’s