Lee Nails (across from Sam’s Club & next to Domino Pizza)
Recent Comments Lee Nails (across from Sam’s Club & next to Domino Pizza):
1. Kayla gives the best eyebrow wax in Columbia. Will not go anywhere else! They need more nail techs so walk in customers do not have to wait so long to have nails done and offer more nail design options.
2. I received a gel manicure and basic pedicure. I could’ve done a better job on myself. The nail tech only exfoliated the top part of my foot and used the pumice stone only on the sides of my feet. What about the heel? The same night I got my
3. Worst pedicure ever.. Toenails are not fully painted.. He scrubbed my feet maybe 30 seconds.. other than the horrible paint my feet look the same as before I went in.. I will never go back 👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾
4. I didn’t get a chance to use their services because the man at the front was so rude. Mind you all this was my first visit so I was asking questions about their service, only because there was no one in the shop literally except me the man at the front and one other customer.
5. Kayla is very detailed and provides outstanding service. I have been going there since her oldest son was a baby. I travel from the Charlotte area to visit Kayla.
6. I’m giving them a 5 ⭐ because I’ve tried just about everybody in Columbia for my Eyebrows and none come close to Kayla. You must check her out at Lee Nails. You won’t regret it! 💅💅💅 tell her Peaches🍑 sent you👊😉
7. Critical: Quality, Value
I was very disappointed with the service I received. My nails were very poorly filed and barely even sanded. The gel polish was applied in such a thick layer that my nails seem completely deformed now.
8. My New regular nail salon!
9. Always love them. Tom does my nails all the time. They are never crowded and they get you in and out.
10. I was referred to this location by a friend but I am not satisfied with the service…long wait, shotty work and I gave them 2 times to make good but instead I got this. I won’t go back. Who charges $5 to remove when you are putting on the same product.