Recent Comments Mid-Town Tattoo:
1. Bill is amazing. I would recommend his artistry to anyone.
2. Critical: Professionalism
Walked up and knocked only to be ignored and then he shut the door in the room he was doing tattoos in to block the sound of me knocking in front door. This place is really unprofessional. Get better quality and go to Buddhas
3. The absolute best tattoo parlor I’ve ever been to. Clean and beautifully decorated. The staff is all very friendly, cooperative and easy to talk to. I had a pretty large piece done and I was there from open to close and it felt like 10
4. The staff here is absolutely awesome. Always friendly and welcoming. I had a piece done here a few years back, but that artist is no longer with them. I went in a few months back in search of a new artist (I wanted to come back here since I
5. My review is long overdue. I am coming back soon for my second tattoo. My first tattoo was done her with Chris and it was better than I could have ever hoped for. He took everything into account and my tattoo came out better than I had even
6. Went in today for my first tattoo ever with Jason. Was surprised by all of the covid safety precautions they took and glad everyone wore masks. Jason did a fantastic job on the tattoo, it was fairly priced, and he was an all around pleasure to talk to. I will definitely be returning
7. I love this place!!! Rich Velez does amazing, beautiful work. The staff is very warm and welcoming, friendly and professional. The shop has an overall very inviting atmosphere, and very clean. I’ve gotten tattooed in a lot of places by a
8. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
Best Shop in Town! Rich Velez is my Main Man when it comes to Realism Tattoos, there is nothing Rich can’t do, He’s a Perfectionist, a Real Ink Doctor! Would Recommend this Shop to Everyone!
9. Everyone was so nice and i just got my 1st tattoo and they were working at my pace & they were so welcoming and they just make you feel 100% comfortable and my tattoo looks amazing! And the price was awesome; they’re not real expensive. I highly recommend going here for your tattoos and or piercings
10. Wow what a great place. Very professional and clean. My tattoo was done by Tristyn and it’s wonderful. My daughter passed away and I wanted one of her tattoos and Tristyn went above and beyond to make sure that it happened. It’s beautiful, I love it. If you want a tattoo this is the place. Didn’t even hurt.