Recent Comments Nail Designs:
1. Critical: Quality, Value
The lady that runs the place was wearing her pajamas but that wasn’t the issue. I told her I wanted the same design I had but with a different color and asked if she could do it. She said yes. She proceeded to paint my nails with thinned
2. Absolutely one of the best salons in cayce. They take their time to make sure the service is to the customers satisfaction. I am very pleased and will be returning for any future services.
3. Positive: Quality
This was my first time here, Cindy did a amazing job on my gel pedicure. Definitely will be coming back to visit her whenever I visit Columbia again!
4. I went there with my boyfriend and I asked for the refill, my shape was the same from my old sets , the lady did a nice job by not cutting me down n bleeding but she just put a thin layer of acrylic on my old set buffed a little bit n work
5. It is terrible I will never return took 3hours and I got glue over my whole hand and globs of clear polish on my nails
Services: Dip powder, Gel manicure
6. I gave 1star bc she always does my eyebrows good but I’ve been there to get my nails done 3 times and every time it’s not a good job bc she be rushing. Last time was so bad. Polish runny & not smooth, nails uneven, & I think she should’ve
7. I went on a Sunday, to relax. It was not busy.
One person ahead of me. I sat for 1hour& 20 minutes.
One of the techswas working on a,lady when I arrived, she was still working on
8. Critical: Professionalism
Went there today just for a fill in. The young lady told me I would have to get them soaked off and get another full set. Then she said it was going to be a 30 minute wait when there was only one person in there. Went somewhere else and they filled in my nails.
9. I enjoyed my visit to Nail Designs. John is so friendly! The price is just really high for the quality. I got gel French tips a week ago and all of my nails have yellowed from what I can assume was over or under curing. I’m sure if I went back to get this fixed it wouldn’t be an issue but that’s a lot of time that I don’t have.
10. This has been the best nail salon I have been to in a very long time. It’s clean, the service is amazing and their hospitality makes you feel right at home. John did my pedicure and it turned out exactly what I asked for. Relaxing in the best messaging chairs around while drinking a complementary Mamosa. Aahhhhh, so relaxing y’all.