Nail Spa and Beyond Myrtle Beach
Recent Comments Nail Spa and Beyond Myrtle Beach:
1. Critical: Quality
Please don’t waste your money. I got charged 55$ for “ Long & Big” nails that “Took a lot of work”. It was originally supposed to be 45$ because I did get gel polish. But what about this is “Big & long”? The nails aren’t even smooth or
2. I’ve been there today or the first time services. And they were absolutely amazing the check in process was easy. The spot was spotless. The staff was super friendly and Mike did an amazing job on my nails and feet! I will definitely be going back!!!!
Services: Acrylic nails, Gel manicure, Dip powder, Nail art, Pedicures, Manicures
3. Critical: Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
Terrible service. I asked for a dip in matte. My technician told me the only way he could do it is if I got the gel polish. I got the gel polish. Justin, didn’t do matte. At the end when I asked him about the matte. He proceeded to show me
4. Critical: Professionalism, Quality, Value
I was charged $80 for a fill. not even a regular full set, a FILL. i was charged $15 for cuticle cut, they literally cut my skin and i was bleeding a ton. AND i was never told of the charge in the first place. they never informed me that
5. Been going to this salon for over a year, almost two and they never disappoint when I get my nails done. I have a bad habit of having my nails off and on. Whenever I go back to get a full set, my nails look this short due to having the biggest habit of biting them. Overall I love them just like that!
Services: Acrylic nails, Back massage, Foot massage, Waxing, Dip powder, Pedicures, Manicures
6. Critical: Quality, Value
The past three times getting my nails done at Nail Spa & Beyond, I have been unimpressed. But after yesterday I won’t be going back. I left with my nails looking the worst they’ve looked in years. When I pointed out how misshapen they
7. Very relaxing and clean atmosphere with attentive nail technicians. The spa had a floral aroma, you’re not hit with the strong chemical smell that most nail places have. The pedicure packages were divine. Very friendly staff, and accommodating.
Services: Pedicures, Manicures
8. Justin did amazing on my prom nails!! He made the whole experience very comfortable and calming, couldn’t have asked for a better nail tech. Received a beautiful full set just like the image i showed him. thanks again !💗
Services: Acrylic nails, Pedicures, Manicures
9. The salon is immaculate!! I have never visited a place with such exceptional sanitation procedures in place. The staff is so welcoming and accommodating. I have traveled across the country and this is, hands down, the best nail salon I have ever set foot in.
10. I decided to go here because some of my coworkers love this place. Now i know why. The staff was friendly and the atmosphere was very relaxing. No blaring tv or ringing phones. I got a full set and pedicure done and i was left so impressed