Recent Comments Nail Spa:
1. I was going to give a lower review, but my manicure has lasted over a week (I did bring my own polish though).
Pros: Easy check-in, clean, friendly staff
2. I’ve been going to this nail salon since I moved to Conway in May of 2020. They have always done good work, considering I use to go every month for a fill in and regular polish on my toes. I took a break during the winter, because I usually
3. Nice pedicure. No frills and quick but effective. Good prices. I will return.
4. I’ve been here a few times since new management. What I like the most is they get you in and out. My only issue with this business is even though they have their price list posted on ever work station one of the employees was trying to over
5. I went to them to put eye lashes on and they were horrible to thick. I went to them because I could not get them off and the lady poured some kinda liquid stuff on my eye it burned my eye it’s been almost a week and I still have trouble
6. I love this place! Every time I am in Conway I visit this salon. Rose does my nails and she is amazing!!!! I went with a clean basic look this time, but she can do it all!
7. I was nervous to go because the last time I got my nails done at a different salon they were horrible! But I went to Nail spa and they we’re clean, organized, professional and respectful. I had Danny and he did absolutely amazing! I love my nails and I recommend this place to everyone! Ask for Danny !!
8. Critical: Professionalism
This place has a set price list but yet when I came back to my daughter who is getting a regular set with regular nail polish he waits until he is half way done with my daughters nails he was charging me $55 bc of length and shape which is
9. Critical: Professionalism, Quality, Value
Fist couple of times they did fine. The last two for my daughter and one for me and my friend were horrible. We waited over an hour and hike others came after and were helped. All of us have had to have repairs in less than a week. My
10. Critical: Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality
Waited for four hours because they kept forgetting about me. Overcharged for a rush job because they were closing even though I’ve been there 3 hours before closing time. Didnt leave until 820. Not a true pedicure or manicure. For 68 dollars I should have gotten more than just some gel thrown on my nails.
Services: Pedicures, Manicures