Recent Comments Nails Club:
1. They didn’t get back to me about their hours of operation. That’s why they only got a 2 star rating. I was generous with that.
2. Nicest staff and great service. Also got an amazing recommendation for Vietnamese food afterwards – Garlic and Chives. I had the spa pedicure and manicure with normal nail polish very happy with results.
3. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
Literally the kindest laddies I have ever met , so respectful, clean and friendly 🤗 They are all so talented and loved their work , I’ve made this my number one place to get my nails done . I’ve been going here for about 5 years now and I
4. I feel bad giving two stars but the lady was so rushed she made me feel like I was bothering her my eyebrows are uneven I honestly didn’t want to tell her anything more about them because she just seemed like she didn’t care a little bit disappointed
5. Great service! I’m from out of town so I was hesitant to try a place there weren’t too many reviews for. They were a little busy maybe because it was a holiday. I didn’t think the wait was too long. I got a gel manicure and the selection of
6. I love coming to this shop. Even when I lived in riverside I would come here. So glad I live closer now. Asia always does my manicure I will never trade her. Her mom and the rest of the staff are so kind and awesome. To this day I do not have a complain. My mani is always glossy even after 3 weeks. Asia is the best.
7. Super friendly, went to go get my nails done, acrylics and they were beautifully shaped and done, 5 mins after I left I broke a nail and went back immediately after and she fixed it and didn’t charge me. Super nice about it. Definitely recommend.
8. My first visit was fine. I should have requested Daisy again. This time the two ladies that helped me did a chop shop type job. The one that did my manicure cut my cuticle healthy skin and not just the dead skin. Uneven polish job and
9. The prices are great and their work is amazing ! They are always full but they take their time to leave your nails looking perfect ! They don’t take preferances on tourist like other salons do. I love that they make sure you’re happy ! Only
10. My friend and I walked in 20 minutes before they were supposed to close and they graciously accommodated both of us with mani and pedi’s. They did fabulous on my nails as well as my friends. The massage chairs are on point. Everyone who