Patches Tattoo & Emporium
Recent Comments Patches Tattoo & Emporium:
1. Ms.Angie is amazing!!! She listened to our ideas of what we wanted and took the time to make sure we were happy with the final print before the tattoo process. This was our family’s first tattoos and she went the extra mile to make us feel
2. I am so impressed with my artist Victoria’s work . I couldn’t be happier with my tattoo in memory of my brother. Victoria worked with me and brought my ideas to life. Shop is adorable , Clean and very professional. I can’t wait to get back in to add to my piece.
3. I absolutely fell in love with this shop. I’ve been in the area for 3 years now and have yet to find an artist that is willing to think outside the box and their own comfort zone to tackle any project. Well I believe I have found one here
4. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality, Value
My sisters and I went to Gulf Shores on vacation and we got sister tattoos based on the order of our birth birth. Brad did a great job! He was super nice, very clean and professional also funny and engaging. He also touched up my existing flower and the color looks great!
5. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
Brittany did amazing with my tattoo! She had such a chill vibe, took her time to make sure it came out looking great, and made the experience enjoyable!! My sister also got hers done and we were stopped in a store later that evening asking
6. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
Angie did a fantastic job on a cover up piece for me. Her talent is incredible and I’ll definitely be back for more pieces!! Everyone we met was friendly and professional. I highly recommend getting your next piece here!!
7. Brittany is amazing! Super fun environment and she absolutely KILLED IT on my tattoo! I am not from the area originally but she was recommended by a friend and I will never see anyone else now. I’m not creative but I came in with an idea and she worked with me on the design and it turned out absolutely perfect! 10/10!
8. Me and my husband so recommend Brittany. We always get a tattoo on vacation and she nailed what we wanted!! We even asked for her to put her own spin on it and She did amazing job!!! Thanks again Brittany for making a memory for us into forever art!!
9. I walked in and was greeted by Jess. She was super nice and welcoming! I got a quick tattoo but i was super comfortable and trusted my artist Victoria to do a quick easy tat. I recommend!
10. My girlfriends and I wanted small wave tattoos and are so happy we decided on this location. After a bad experience from another shop, we did a little more research and found this gem. Brittany was fun and easy-going. She created exactly what we asked for and had us laughing during the entire process.