Patron’s Barber Shop
Recent Comments Patron’s Barber Shop:
1. First time here. I was referred by a friend to “Jay” the barber…. he hooked up my sons hair today. JAY did an amazing job. Thanks for the tight fade. 💯👍👍
2. great spot the owner is dope, my barber is his son. i came here one time for a quick haircut been coming here ever since. it’s like that here. Everyone is nice, you feel a great sense of camaraderie
3. bit overpriced but great barbers, especially Jo in the back.
4. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
Havent had a haircut in 3 months. Called ahead they squeezed me in. Met all health guidelines. Fernando cut my hair, really paid attention to detail, took his time, didnt feel like I was being rushed. Really clean friendly establishment. Family owned and the haircut was perfect. Would recommend
5. I been coming here for a while with my kids now, All the staff is super friendly they greet you with a smile. I will definitely recommend this place.
6. Angel’s been my Barber for the past 6 years it’s time I show him some Love….
Angel has my fresh cut in his hands every time, precise hand handling skills….
7. Really good experience. I take my son there all the time and his barber Elie is pretty awesome. He not only is professional but very friendly as well. One the best barbers I’ve found so far, knows exactly what I want with out showing any pics. Just make sure to make appointments ahead of time!
8. Positive: Professionalism
Angel has been cutting my hair for close to 10 years now…and from the first day, the quality and precision Angel possesses is second to none…the whole crew is friendly & courteous.
9. Excellent service! By Alberto. He’s been doing my son’s haircut. I really recommend his service.
10. Petrone‘s barber shop is one of those shops that give you the neighborhood everybody knows your name experience. Barbers here are real, down to earth and respectable. I have my own go to guy and it may take a while to find the right but