Recent Comments Pelham Commons:
1. Nice, safe, and clean feeling development with the grocery store anchoring the business center and half a dozen really good restaurants to dine in or to grab a quick to go order like Tipsy Taco or Jersey Mike’s. Holding back a star just for
2. I just happened to stop and grab me some fruit at the Publix as I was on my way to visit a client in the area. This turned into a great experience for me. The store was clean and well stocked. I ended up taking advantage of some of the
3. This is a nice shopping / dining complex located in a nice area. The Publix is one of my favorite place to shop especially for their brands of product – milk, bakery products, fresh breads, sliced fruits , their cereal brand to name a few. The place is always clean and bright. Miss the free samplers due to COVID on Weekends.
4. Publix, Is a Great Store. For me, Great, no matter what location. Clean, well stocked, Always Friendly People. Helpful, as well. “‘Thanks!'”
5. Great staff and very knowledgeable with the tax laws. They will give you some good suggestions on how to save money.
6. Love all the shops here, really easy to get into as long as you go to the light, but multiple options for dinner and or drinks.
7. Great store, love the location. My kids loved seeing the planes fly over!
8. Always a pleasure to shop at publix and I love the smoke shop 👌!! In the same plaza!
9. Publix is my favorite Grocery Store , especially as I was a Pharmacist in Charge at one of their stores for 13 years! I saw first hand how they clean their stores, and that includes the freight area as well as the shopping areas in the
10. Nice clean store. Everything I have come to expect from Publix