Port Royal Plaza Shopping Center
Recent Comments Port Royal Plaza Shopping Center:
1. The staff at the Bi lo location was friendly, helpful and polite. One of the best service staff seen at any grocery chain. As you see, the location has fantastic pricing, lots of items and very fresh produce. This is one of my very best, out of the way, hidden shopping gems.
2. It’s a bit rundown. The Bi-Low looked closed at 7:15 last night. There are not enough outside lights there. The other part of the shopping center is much mute well lit. Love Story Meet, great food and people. Bella Italia is yummy too. Need your nails done? Lovely nails is the place to go.
3. Great location on the island for many shopping & food choices. There’s a Goodwill in the shopping center which I frequently visit. I’ve eaten at OKKO quite a few times and suggest this location as the best place in the area for Japanese. If you’re craving Mexican Fiesta Fresh is the perfect restaurant. Always plenty of parking!
4. Eat, drink, play bridge, get manicure or new hair style, make travel plans, buy cell phone or find Hilton Head local artwork and all in one great shopping place. I enjoy their great customer service and clean, safe and plenty of parking. Loved shopping here as a visitor and love it more as a local.
5. Yes it’s a little older shopping mall or strip mall but it still has charm .. plenty of places to eat .. and small shops to stop in that you wouldn’t fine in a box stores.. stop in the street meat dinner and order a hot dog the are out of this world good..
6. I go for the Goodwill. I visit every month we come to town. Great selection. Friendly helpful staff. Good fair prices on most items. A few are over priced for donated.
7. I am Sheila Fraley and I am writhing about the best place to grocery shop there is. I love SAMs club and the one on Hilton Head Island has the best employees ever. They help the community and the surrounding community. With the best
8. Lots of parking. Plantation Cafe is delicious for brunch. I also frequent Hilton Head Orthopaedic so I’m there all the time anyway.
9. Although the Sam’s Club needs to be updated, you can still get what you need from here. The staff is very polite, with greetings at the door, and nice cashiers.
10. Leaving 1 star review cause I have not been here but Google is adimit about having me review. Only way to get pop up notifications to stop. Face it Google is losing it and going downhill