Recent Comments Premier Nails:
1. The guy that always takes your payment is not only rude but he will also rip you off!! I went with friends this morning for a Saturday girl day getting pedicures. We had appointments when they opened. I received a Deluxe Pedicure with gel
2. I will never go back here. Terrible experience. Staff were rude and I almost didn’t stay to finish having my nails done. I had gotten gel and it chipped two days later and didn’t even last 2 weeks. It started chipping in large chunks on
3. I have been going here since the day they opened. They have watched my girls grow up and they continue to use them also. This is the best Nail Shop in the upstate.
Services: Manicures, Dip powder, Gel manicure, Foot massage, Pedicures
4. Critical: Cleanliness
My daughter has had her big toe infected and gotten worse for at least a month or longer….I am not sure if they used clean equipment or just cut too short either way poor service and will never go back! I deserve money back!!
5. I have been getting my nails done here for about 2 or 3 years. I always enjoy the experience and Lynn does an amazing job. She knows exactly what I want and helps me decide on color most of the time. I would highly recommend them for anything you want done to your nails
6. Critical: Professionalism
I went her about 9months ago and I got a pedicure and fill. In the lady who did my pedicure had cut my toenails down too far and it started bleeding and it took her a while to stop the bleediing then I ask for a discount because of that and
7. I’ve been going to this place for years. I’ve always had a positive experience. The staff make sure you are comfortable. They do a great job. My nails always look so good when I walk out of the door.
8. Critical: Professionalism, Quality, Value
This place was referred to me by a friend that has been here. She told me she had a great experience and I wish I could say the same for myself. I called ahead of time to set up an appointment and get the price of my gel fill in. They told
9. Easy access. Amazing view. Nice gift shop. Many trails of various skill levels nearby
10. Efficient, walked in and ask for a party of three to get pedicures. They accommodated us and got us in and out quickly. Plus our toes looked amazing.