Recent Comments Pretty Nails:
1. Critical: Professionalism, Quality
I came in to get my nails in my feet done. I sat at both three for my nails, the lady told me she knows how to do designs, I showed her the design I wanted. she proceeded to do the design as she was doing it I informed her that’s not what I
This place isn’t the most modern but it’s spacious. They weren’t rude as mentioned in other reviews, actually the tech that took care of me was nice. She even
3. This is my normal place that i get my nails done and Constance is the best , she always gets the job done and I go to her for all of my needs! Definitely recommend
Service: Acrylic nails
4. Critical: Cleanliness, Professionalism
Will not get another penny from me. If you are black go somewhere else. These people don’t value you as a customer AT ALLLL, they only care about the money. The black community kept this business going through the pandemic and do you think
5. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality, Value
Very nice, my nails aren’t thick and clunky when they do them! My nails are always fitted properly and my first set I had really complicated wants and they did it perfectly!
Services: Nail art, Acrylic nails
6. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
I only let Leo do my nails. He is the best at what he does! Professional, pleasant, gifted nail technician!
7. I got my daughter nails done for 8th grade formal she said they made her nails bleed twice and her fingers are sore. I added some glitter and nail art to her nails to make them look better i gave 3 stars because they stay open late and got the job done fast
8. Went In today to get a simple pedicure with my best friend. I had gel polish on my toes from the last time I did my toes and they used the tool to take it off. Okay no big deal, until the lady let the tool sit on my skin while on, taking
9. The absolute worst pedicure I’ve ever had! I got the deluxe spa which only lasted about 5 minutes with no massage or anything. The lighting was very dim so I couldn’t tell until I got outside, but she had more polish on my actual toes than
10. David is the best! He was highly recommended to me by a cosmetologist friend of mine. She is very particular about a salon being very clean, and as a nurse, so am I.