Prince House Of Pizza
Recent Comments Prince House Of Pizza:
1. We went for dinner with some friends. The appetizers were pretty good and the pizza was really great. But when we got our main entrees they were a little bit lackluster. My chicken slouvaki was dry and it just felt like not the same amount of care was taken as other items.
2. This place is amazing. The food is great (Stromboli,) the service is very friendly and reasonably priced. My wife and I had a great meal. I highly recommend this place
3. First the server was not very knowledgeable on the menu, but most importantly was the subpar food. While the Stromboli was decent, the spanokopita was poor. Extremely greasy and of poor quality.
4. I just moved to Blythewood and this is the first local spot I’ve tried. I’m in love the spicy feta and the Gyro Salad! Great food fast!
5. We needed a good place to eat and it was late and they were open. Ordered the club with fries and house dressing, the best club we had ever eaten, fresh, and the waitresses were so friendly and kind to me and my wife. We will be back!
6. Ordered mild chicken wings ,extra saucy,& fried mushrooms. The mushrooms were from a frozen bag from any store! Awful. The bleau cheese was thin & flavorless. The wings were large ,& meaty, but had little flavor. That’s why I asked for
7. Best pizza I have found so far. Moved here a year ago.
8. We ordered the veggie pizza and meatlovers pizza. Both were delicious. I gave a low rating because we arrived a half our before closing and it looked like they were cashing out for the day. We were told the grill was not available and only
9. Best pizza and spicy Feta appetizer this side of the Mediterranean. We have been eating here for five years.
10. After Trying all pizza places around Columbia for pizza this was the first time at Prince the pizza was amazing loved it! Please don’t change anything!