Reaper Madness Tattoo Parlor
Recent Comments Reaper Madness Tattoo Parlor:
1. Walked in with my idea and Josh drew something up. The result was amazing. It’s one of my favorite tattoos. The experience was fantastic. He was so communicative and made me feel like I made the right choice in choosing to get tattooed here. Highly recommend and will be coming back for more!
2. Rachel did a phenomenal job with this cover up – I love it! She took my ideas and created this to not only cover up another tattoo but it represents my kids and grandkids as well. Everyone here is very friendly and professional. I would
3. First and definitely not last tattoo. Jimmy exceeded my expectations and delivered a great piece of art. It was my first tattoo and he made sure to coach me through the whole thing. Overall an amazing experience. All the artists are very down to earth friendly people. I can’t wait to get more work done here in the future!
4. found Rachel Kramer on Instagram (@kramertattoos) and messaged her about a design she posted that I loved, and she messaged me back super quick and squeezed me in the next day! She’s was amazing all around, professional, comfortable to be
5. My brother, boyfriend and I all went to get our tattoos done here and our experience was amazing! Everyone was super nice and accommodating. It was my first tattoo and Josh knew I was very nervous, so he explained the process and made me
6. All around great shop and very clean with an awesome atmosphere. Jimmy is the best there is and I will always reccomend him to anyone! I’ve gotten most of my tattoos from him and his work is like no other and heals great. Plus he is friendly and professional.
7. I’ve gotten three tattoos from Jimmy and can not recommend him enough. Beautiful work, and Jimmy and all the other artists at Reaper Madness are super nice and professional. The space is really cool and clean too. Walk-ins are welcome!
8. I absolutely recommend this shop. Eric is a master of his art. Not only was he amazing tattooist he is as very personal. He put me at easy with the process. There wasn’t anything I wanted to be done with my tattoo that he couldn’t
9. All the guys at Reaper Madness are mad awesome. I’ve followed Joey around the valley for tattoos for 7 years now. They all do phenomenal work, are friendly and willing to take their time, from the smallest tattoo to the biggest! Go check em out!
10. I love this parlor. The atmosphere and the artists are always friendly and the shop is clean and they play great music. I’ve gotten a couple tattoos from Jimmy and he’s seriously the best. He’s always friendly, funny, and helpful. His work