Star Nails & Day Spa
Recent Comments Star Nails & Day Spa:
1. My boyfriend surprised me with getting my nails done on Valentine’s Day weekend, so a super busy time for any salon, I had originally went to a different salon and was so unhappy with my nails that I was going to pay for a different set.
2. This is how my clear nails came out. Dirty looking. I am usually satisfied with there service but today I am upset about my nails and Ms. Cindy charge me the full after me telling her I was not satisfied.
3. NEVER AGAIN!! I went in today wanting a simple cute design for spring break, I showed the guy and he said he could do it. After 2 hours they were finally done and looked nothing like the picture. Did an awful job and charged me an insane
4. I won’t be going back , I paid $100 for super short ,very uneven , bumpy , coffin nails
5. I usually go there all the time. Even have took NY daughter a few times. This time I went an hour before closing and some guy did them. The guy seemed to be in a hurry and messed the coloring all up. It was bad. So I went somewhere else
6. Critical: Quality
They charge to much and messed up my sisters nail she cut her 4 time and was very rude . I DO NOT RECOMMEND. I asked for my money back because they close at 7:00 and I had been waiting for 2 hours to have my nails painted and they only gave me half of my money back which was $15 but it was $60 all together.
Service: Nail art
7. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
This was my first time at Star Nails and Bell- nail tech impressed me by giving 100% of her work. I’ve been receiving mani/pedi’s for over 20 years and Bell has been the best! I will be returning and taking my other family members there. Thank you Bell for all that you do!!! I recommend asking her her.
Services: Foot massage, Pedicures
8. Pedicure was good but a little rushed for me. I felt more like a number than a relaxing time. My feet wasn’t in the best condition, the salon was not full at all but still felt it was rushed.
9. Positive: Professionalism
Asked for a correction for a tortoise shell design and they were very nice about trying to make it look better. Originally the person who did them used a green chrome base which was interesting. There were some customers yelling and giving
10. Critical: Value
What I asked for versus what I got. For $70! Very unhappy. I asked from the beginning if they were capable of doing this design. They confirmed they were able to, yet these are the results. I got them redone the next day somewhere else.
Service: Acrylic nails