T S Nails
Recent Comments T S Nails:
1. Great pedicures ! We had our feet worked on and I was very Happy that I did. I am a combat Veteran that has many pains and sore muscles in my legs and feet and this was perfect for me. Make sure that you add the Hot Rocks, it is Awesome! I absolutely Love the man and woman that run this place.
2. The list of services and their prices were incorrect, when it came time to pay my total was almost double of the listing. The tools they used didn’t seem clean, the brushes and foot scrub looked like they were just used on the person before
3. Sweet staff. They got me & a friend in last minute to get two gel manicures. I am really confused though why their pricing sign shows $25.00 for a gel manicure & we were charged $40.00 & $45.00. Our nails look mediocre at best. Im super disappointed.
4. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality, Value
This place is my favorite to go to! They never mess up on these beautiful nails they can create! Definitely recommend coming here unlike Hollywood nails. Very nice/peaceful service aswell!
Services: Gel manicure, Pedicures, Manicures, Nail art, Acrylic nails
5. I’ve been going here for over 3 years. It’s by far my favorite place to go in Green Bay and I’ve tried most of them. I get acrylics because I have a nail biting thing and I’ll bite till they bleed but with acrylics I don’t so for now it’s
6. Great place very attentive to detail professional and polite my first pedicure much needed and felt great afterwards my feet thank me and felt alot better after a nice hot relaxing soak and lotion and massage
7. Critical: Quality
Went in on Sunday (4/11/21) with a friend and her daughter. 2 gel manicures and 1 pedicure. While getting my manicure a girl walked in with a scheduled appointment. My technician rushed so fast through my nails to tend to her that I was
8. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value
This nail salon is so awesome. We just stopped by to look and they were ready to take us in. Very quick work but yet VERY neat. Also if you want to show them a picture of nails you want they will do them just like it! Definitely recommend this place.
9. Critical: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality, Value
$60 (plus tip) for deluxe gel pedicure & regular manicure. Simply mediocre all around. I had to ask the nail tech to fix/correct every step of the way. Put the paint on very sloppy & tried to blame it on the nail polish being bad (not
10. Critical: Quality
Service is good and people are nice, but I had a nail break not even an hour after getting them done and then I had two more nails break the next day and it barely took anything for them to snap off. I am extremely frustrated since I paid