The Black Derby Barber Co.
Recent Comments The Black Derby Barber Co.:
1. The guys really enjoyed their straight razor beard trims and mug rubs. Having a drink with it all made it that much better. Their faces look amazing! Well done ladies.
2. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality
I can’t say enough good things about this place but specifically, my barber, Julia Littlejohn. She has been cutting my hair for about 6 months now and every cut is better than the last. It’s surreal!
3. We are so grateful for Jennifer. She is truly an amazing person and hair stylist. We followed her to her new location even though it is a farther drive but its completely worth it! She is extremely attentive and compassionate. My son has
4. Made my appointment online and it never ask me what kind of hair cut i wanted it just showed me who was available and what times. So I made my appointment got there and two females was working not a problem some of the best Barbers are
5. My son and I went in for a trim before Christmas. This was the 1st time I’ve had a straight razor shave from a barber- hot towel was awesome! Love the location, very vintage inside and the staff is great. I typically take care of my own grooming but this was a lot of fun and we’ll be back someday!
6. I made an appointment and the guy checked me in. Asked if I wanted a beer and so I embibed. The lady barber was late to get to me but made a mention of it and I appreciated that. I liked how she took care of my hair and I got a wash and a
7. Great people, Starr was super helpful. This place has a great vibe, and looks great! You can have a drink while you get a haircut, and a shampoo. (And it won’t even break the bank)
8. Got a luxe beard trim from Grant. He was polite, professional, did a great job. Luxe includes a mini facial treatment with various products and two rounds of hot towels versus just the shave for the regular.
9. Positive: Professionalism, Punctuality
Denise does mine. Does a nice clean, razor cut out line, and clean real fade. Little pricey, but you get what ya pay for. Tell them how you like it cut and they’ll fade as tight as you want.
Services: Haircut, Straight razor shave
10. Critical: Quality
This is my regular place for haircuts and I have never had a problem before. Unfortunately today however, I booked my haircut with Denis Napier and she cut my hair much shorter than I wanted and worst of all it is completely uneven around the sides and the back.