TLC Nails & Spa
Recent Comments TLC Nails & Spa:
1. I am a longtime client of Leo and he is an amazing artist and nail technician. He has done amazing designs for me with the most compliments. I’ve known him for 6 years and I have been pleased every time. If you want a great professional experience with a design that people will admire.
2. Positive: Professionalism, Quality
Absolutely loved my first experience here! Tia did an incredible job on my nails. I will definitely be back! Very friendly and helpful service!
3. This place was so amazing they were kind and gently applied the gel manicure. I will be going back. My nails are exactly what I wanted. My French manicure with white tips are gorgeous. This was my first time experience with them and they astounded my expectations.
Service: Gel manicure
4. I was extremely pleased with my experience at TLC nails. I walked in without an appointment and they were so kind from start to finish. The space is much larger than expected; they had TVs everywhere and a small complimentary cocktail bar. 100% will be going back!
5. Critical: Quality
Came in for a fill_in and she started she barely removed the old nail and just rushed to pack some acrylic (which stung) and then gets mad when I tell her it was crooked, then when we finally find a color she does it all sloppy and I had to
6. I went there for a soak off because I tried taking them off myself and it hurt so I wanted them professionally taken off because they didn’t give me what I wanted in the first place. I sat down and the man started taking another acrylic
7. TLC has a new nail tech by the name of Leo.. He sits to the right of the receptionist desk & I wouldn’t recommend any WOMAN OF COLOR to get services from him. All he tlkd about was how we are “ghetto & ratchet” he says TLC let’s the techs
8. Sarah did my nails, she was super nice and you could tell she wanted them to be perfect! Thank you! I will now be requesting Sarah when I want my acrylics done!!
Service: Acrylic nails
9. I really enjoyed the luxury package. The only thing that got me really upset was I told them when I got there I wanted butterflies painted on my big toes. They said ok and was supposed to put me with someone who could do that. She did my
10. I was seated right away, after I washed my hands, they were nice, professional, and they did exactly what I wanted with my nails! I definitely recommend!