Tony’s Nail Salon
Recent Comments Tony’s Nail Salon:
1. I came in to get fills bcuz my normal place was closed. I will never return. I took the nails off as soon as i got home. They where lumpy and un-even. Even the nail polish was horrible. If u ask for the guy specifically i think he’s ok. I
2. I love this place. Very busy but great work! Ann is the best! Tina and Boy are also so great!
3. I recently did my nails here last Friday. The nail tech was good and very friendly at what she was doing. Only reason I’m giving them 2 stars is because I got cut or a burn mark after getting waxed by kim. She was a little rough, especially
4. I went today to the salon and took about 40 to 30 minutes to get in but it’s OK they were packed and I had no appointment. So then the ladies did my nails And she cut my nail 3 times and clearly saw it bleed then added nail polish remover
5. I’ve been getting my nails done here for 7 years, Tina always does my nails and I always leave happy. Recently I took my sister to get her first full set and she loved it! My nails last and don’t lift whatsoever, I come every 3 weeks for my
6. To be honest not happy with the results! I was told they do wonder work base on reviews and picture and what I got was not what i Wanted!!!! I was there early and I specifically told the mike or tony how i wanted my nails, all suddenly a
7. I do not recommend they didn’t do anything to my feet of that than french tip. I asked for a pedicure and they said it was $18 I told them to do french tip and they said ok. When they rang me up they said it was $23 because french tip is
8. Pretty good service took my and my wife in last minute for a gel manicure $30 for a good job not bad maybe recommend going earlier in the day I might have come while they were getting ready to close but still was a good service
9. Steven and Tina are very friendly. My daughters and I had a girl’s day and we loved everything about it.
10. You have the right to request an unopened tool bag before your services. All nail shop salons should have sanitary steamed machinery. There lisence pemits should be visual at the work station at all times for each technician and it has to