Unique Nail & Spa
Recent Comments Unique Nail & Spa:
1. They were absolutely wonderful! Everyone here was super friendly! I was a walk- in and they took me right away, for a pedicure. They did a wonderful job on my nails.
2. Went in for a pedicure, Cathy was assigned to do my feet. I know it was going to be challenge, because it was a minute since I had my feet done. I must say, Cathy is a miracle worker! She was very detailed in getting my feet smooth and
3. My husband and I have gone here several times and are usually very happy with our results. We usually just get pedicures. They are always very nice.
4. The people are nice, friendly, and funny. I didn’t care much for my pedicure but I like my nails. My daughter’s Mani/Pedi was cute. Prices are reasonable.
5. For it to be a Friday afternoon, they weren’t too busy. I called about 5 mins before I showed up to check the wait time. I was told 15-20min. I waited 30min and then an additional 10 in the chair before actually being serviced. That’s the
6. Omg Maggie and her husband slayed my nails and my daughters nails. They are super friendly, very talented, reasonably priced, they have alot of patience. They know all the newest trends and styles very advanced. I’ve been frustrated
7. Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Quality, Value
This nail salon is super clean and neat. Maggie has been doing my nails for almost 2 yrs, and I am a nail tech. Appointments ALWAYS preferred, and especially during COVID, and face coverings. Maggie is well versed in all nail shapes and is
8. Maggie and her staff are the best 👌🏾 👍🏾 😍 She fits me in whenever I’m in town. I love my nails and my lashes.
9. Critical: Professionalism, Quality, Value
It was my first and last time I’ll ever go there. The woman (I’m assuming the owner) was not only extremely rude because I only knew the names of the colors and not numbers or brand of the nail polish she had. Not my job ma’am you should
10. Kathy is the BEST when it comes to pedicures. However, Maggie needs to learn how to manage appointments vs walk-ins. Don’t schedule an appt and then not honor it. Poor customer service and it’s not the 1st time. I’ll be searching for a new spot for my nails.